Sunday, April 19, 2009

After the rain there's a rainbow

and all of the colors are black... no, that's not what I want.

It's spring, when even the clothes looks like a fruit stand. If that doesn't inspire me to eat a rainbow every day, what will?

The fridge, also called the graveyard of good intentions, needs some serious attention today. There are some things that used to be red, orange, yellow, green, and purple, but are now sort of fuzzy white/green/blue. Science experiments gone wrong.

The freezer is packed full of cooking experiences that weren't quite great enough to eat the second time. I always cook too much and rarely eat or serve left overs. One of these habits has to go.

About half the freezer space is packed with mashed bananas that were about to go bad. I keep meaning to make banana bread or something. Maybe next week.

This week, I'm back to the Angel way of eating. And I'm waiting patiently for Annie's new blog, the Angel Way of Eating. I'll keep you informed...

No comments: