Sunday, February 22, 2009

AWE: Week three Day one

It is hard to believe I've been eating the angel way for two weeks. I really didn't think I'd be able to do it. I wasn't perfect, of course.

Friday was "fast food" Friday, or would have been if I'd been able to get out for lunch. Saturday was fill your face Saturday. I still managed a rainbow, with the help of a pasta salad chock full of nice veggies and cheese for protein. \

I looked up chakra on the Internet. I even found a cool place to take a test to see if your chakras are where they are supposed to be. (I love me some Internet quizzes!) I didn't like my first result. It said I was OVERACTIVE in the throat (like I talk too much!) and under active in the red through orange --- basic self-esteem and sexual stuff. Please.

So I took the test again, and it said I was on target in ALL areas, except being over-active in the third eye, suggesting I might live in a fantasy world. Can you imagine?

I did think it was interesting that I've been craving the yellow and orange foods. I always eat a good bit of red --- tomatoes are us. I have been obsessing about blue foods so much my husband has told me to stop putting blueberries in everything. Maybe I don't need to worry about the blue so much. I mean, I do like blueberries. I eat blueberries and bananas in my oatmeal. Maybe I should think about the red, yellow, orange for awhile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kathy - this is great!!! you are doing amazing!!!! go easy on yourself, especially during tax season.... give yourself at least two days off a week. and be careful of going more than three or four days in a row doing this...i find its easier to go three days on, one day off. but that's just me :). good work and don't worry - i will be calling on you for my book!!!!!!